Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 4 and 5 Thurs and Fri

No training for me for the last couple of days.
Have a had a very,very,sore throat and feeling pretty lousy.
Will have a couple of really solid training sessions over the week end. At least if i feel exhausted afterwards I can rest as i won't have to go straight to work after training.
Nearly a week into my Pre Pre Comp training. Feeling good that i have managed to stay on track with diet this week. No Alcohol - AMAZING for me! Monday i will weigh in.
I still need to tidy up my diet a bit more and get my training plan totally sorted.
For this I have recruited the help of an online program. In fact, from the place that started it all for me a few years ago. IBO. I have gone back to this particuilar program mainly for motivation and some good, honest, guidance. It's too easy when you follow your own training program and diet to choose the things you want to do, and the things you want to eat..........
I have decided to follow a pre prepared plan - that way I won't only be focusing on things that i like. I will also have to do some training that i am not so keen on, and eat some foods that might not be my favourites, but that i know WILL give me the results I want. Both with training and diet!!
Love the feeling that discipline gives me, and I am starting to feel that once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment