Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day ONE - Monday 8th October 2012

Well here we go! It's time to get back on track again. It's been a year since my last Body Building Competition and even though I have maintained a reasonable level of training, the diet has been pretty slack to say the least. The weight has just been going up, up, up and the clothes have been getting tighter and tighter.Now here I am, 8 kilos heavier than this time last year. How very sad. :-(
Nevermind, I am finally in the right mind set and have set my goal. To be up on stage looking fabulous at the INBA Comp next April/May.
Today is the day I start my journey and get back into the shape I love to be.
So wish me luck, and if you are interested in following my story, I will try to post as often as possible. Having the opportunity to share my story helps to keep me focused on my goal, motivated and on track. As time goes on it will get harder so sharing my story will give me a reason to stay on task.


No comments:

Post a Comment